Sunday, October 09, 2005

Where to start?

Well here's a little about me and what you can expect from my blog.

My name is David Regler and I run a small outsourced business development consultancy.

A what? You can think of us as a Virtual Sales Team that clients engage to help them find and win new business.

This means that I spend nearly all my time online, searching for contacts, researching markets and prospects, networking, managing contacts and sales activities through salesforce.com, emailing and, with Skype, phoning people online.

In fact, I'm using every online resource and tool I can to seek out and find new business for my clients.

So in this blog I'm going to share my thoughts and strategies on all these areas. I'll comment on other blogs, on major changes with the technology and how to best exploit it, and also my general thoughts on the area of sales and finding new business opportunities.

I'm planning to post around once a week or more frequently if there's something interesting to say.

David Regler
Maine Associates Ltd

Technorati Tags - , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home